Sawtooth Spire bad bitches is the only thing that i like
42 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
The command to rise was heeded with slight hesitation. Ainhoa rose into a seat, ears still flat and eyes averted, as she whispered a breathless, Thank you. Wasn't this inappropriate? She had never imagined herself postured at a height comparable to that of a leader. A small smile threatened to form, though she was quick to quiet the urge.

Another gaze was turned toward Wintersbane. I know plants, she explained, an, uhm, botikari. She thought about Eneko and asked that wherever he was, he might know to guide her tongue. And I can learn the other things, like a man's work. The phrase was in reference to hunting and guarding; while Ainhoa did not find either occupation particularly interesting, she was willing to sacrifice her diginity for temporary safety.
Messages In This Thread
bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 05:02 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 09, 2020, 09:25 AM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 09, 2020, 11:28 AM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 12, 2020, 06:45 AM