Sawtooth Spire bad bitches is the only thing that i like
42 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Oh, Ainhoa replied, I'm sorry. The foreign lands housed a plethora of cultures and customs, each of which served to fascinate. She seemed to learn something new each day, and only wished that Eneko were there to learn, too. An apologetic smile was flashed for Wintersbane, whose downcast gaze she now moved to meet. 

Remembering his prior question, she nodded her head. I am best with the pregnant women, she explained. In their travels, she had served as midwife for many lone mothers. Ainhoa had been a mother herself, though never to a child of her own womb; she was the protector of the abandoned, teaching her both patience and humility. And, if not needed, I would like to not be taught these things. Prior attempts had ended with little success, so she wasn't keen to try again.
Messages In This Thread
bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 05:02 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 09, 2020, 09:25 AM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 09, 2020, 11:28 AM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 12, 2020, 06:45 AM