Sawtooth Spire bad bitches is the only thing that i like
42 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
The questions continued to formulate as Wintersbane explained those already asked. She was somewhat abashed by her chattiness, but found comfort in its allowance. Once commanded, she would be happy to silence herself.

How many are pregnant? Ainhoa asked next, wondering how many potential patients were held within the ranks. Normally, the herbs that she needed would have already been stored in one of many caches, but that was not the case at Sagtannet. She would have to go foraging with little chance of success, so knowing the stakes beforehand would serve as vital motivation.

A mournful eye was turned to the Eisen. Your wife has passed? she asked, voice quiet so as to not offend. I'm sorry. It was difficult to lose a loved one, and while she could not empathize with the loss of a significant other, she knew somewhat of his pain.
Messages In This Thread
bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 05:02 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 09, 2020, 09:25 AM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 09, 2020, 11:28 AM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 12, 2020, 06:45 AM