Wheeling Gull Isle maybe i should start at the end
42 Posts
Ooc — Nukilik
She wedges herself in to the mouth of the cave, which allows her to tuck her forelimbs close and lean out in to the dimming light. The pale moon makes everything look so grey and grainy. At least it catches upon the silver accents of her own coat, giving Nukilik a vague outline for Hua to focus on. The woman is busy studying the girl's face (or what she can make of it) and is intently watching those blue-green eyes of her's, watching them shift in color with the liminal light available.

It is then that she notices the fish, finally. The smell might have been washed out by the strong aromas but her body reacted to it all the same - her mouth immediately flooding with warm saliva, catching bits of grit which lingered beneath her tongue and beneath her teeth. She carefully swallows these, not wanting to bother her rescuer by spitting - and then reaches for the fish, but stops short when a muscle spasm irritated her neck.

As Nukilik sinks back, she huffs softly and murmurs, Could be better. Hmn... Thank you. Suppose you found me?
Messages In This Thread
maybe i should start at the end - by Nukilik - February 11, 2020, 05:20 PM
RE: maybe i should start at the end - by Huā - February 11, 2020, 05:50 PM
RE: maybe i should start at the end - by Nukilik - February 11, 2020, 06:06 PM
RE: maybe i should start at the end - by Huā - February 11, 2020, 08:41 PM
RE: maybe i should start at the end - by Nukilik - February 11, 2020, 09:00 PM
RE: maybe i should start at the end - by Huā - February 11, 2020, 09:15 PM
RE: maybe i should start at the end - by Nukilik - February 12, 2020, 12:39 PM
RE: maybe i should start at the end - by Huā - February 12, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: maybe i should start at the end - by Nukilik - February 12, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: maybe i should start at the end - by Huā - February 12, 2020, 01:59 PM
RE: maybe i should start at the end - by Nukilik - February 12, 2020, 02:11 PM