Firefly Ravine the moon overlapped with the sun
fingerprints seared into
the notches of spine
5 Posts
Ooc — mochi
All Welcome 
his steps within the gorge on the banks of the rushing river, ice crusting the sides against the bank where the water flow is slower; are measured and cautious. the ravine offers very little land at it's bottom and with the patchy snow that has begun to fall with sundown he is unsure how deep it is or if he was in danger of stepping off the ice and snow crusted bank and into the river. he spares it a glimpse; fiery gaze studying a chunk of ice that floats past him, carried by the tide.

to left, towards the wall of the gorge, a toad lets out a rasping croak, big beady eye staring at him before it hops forward, dispelling the snow that had camouflaged it. ríoghain recoils with a short huff and keeps trudging forward, fiery twin-sun gaze looking for a relatively safe passage back up from the ravine's bottom.
i am a demanding creature.
i am selfish & cruel & extremely unreasonable.
but i am your servant.
Messages In This Thread
the moon overlapped with the sun - by Ríoghain - February 15, 2020, 05:52 PM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Lumiya - February 16, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Ríoghain - February 16, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Lumiya - February 17, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Ríoghain - February 18, 2020, 04:32 AM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Lumiya - February 18, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Ríoghain - February 20, 2020, 05:04 AM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Lumiya - February 20, 2020, 11:41 AM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Ríoghain - February 22, 2020, 10:10 AM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Lumiya - February 22, 2020, 01:31 PM