Stavanger Bay Chasing the horizon
118 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Who wants to be harrassed? =D
@Amoxtli can join in whenever she gets accepted, or you can start your own elsewhere if you want to split up. Either works for me!
I'm going to assume that she tracked Sveinn this far at least.
I also did a minor power play, please let me know if that is not okay and I can edit it out!

His trail had been difficult to follow, one of the hardest hunts she had yet to participate in. Yet she had known her skill would pay off in the end. Traces had taken her here, to this strange land inhabited by yet more of her kind... but not. These were no Amazons, but lesser packs, holding nothing of her homeland's own proud heritage and warrior's honor. Thus, she walked these lands with something akin to disgust, hating the necessity that had forced her to leave the beauty of her home behind and yet knowing that her duty was all that matters.

The sooner they found their Prince, the sooner they could leave here. Surely he would be glad to return to a more civilized life, a mother who loved him despite the drawbacks of his gender and a land where beauty and strength were unrivaled.

It was not long before she came upon a scent marker, a border of sorts, and she stopped. She was not afraid to venture further but it was not necessary. If she knew these sorts, they at least had one thing in common... they protected their borders as well, however uneffectively. Perhaps, if she were coming, Amoxtli would be along before anyone came. Then she too could assist in questioning these wolves for news of their Prince. As hunter, Manauia had been sent ahead to seek the trail. The rest would follow.
Messages In This Thread
Chasing the horizon - by Manauia IA - August 18, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Thistle Cloud - August 18, 2014, 07:46 PM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Ragnar - August 19, 2014, 09:24 AM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Manauia IA - August 21, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Thistle Cloud - August 22, 2014, 09:52 PM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Ragnar - August 25, 2014, 06:19 AM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Manauia IA - August 25, 2014, 11:23 PM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Thistle Cloud - August 27, 2014, 11:53 AM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Ragnar - August 28, 2014, 11:13 AM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Manauia IA - September 01, 2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Thistle Cloud - September 02, 2014, 08:52 AM