Stavanger Bay Taking the time for me
133 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Thistle seemed to understand Claire's situation, having been shy previously. If Thistle came out of her shell, Beric didn't see any reason why Claire couldn't. Sure, it was scary, and even Beric sometimes reverted back into himself, but he always did his best to make conversation. Thistle got into talking about the Isle wolves, and Beric sighed. She was right, of course- he didn't deny that. He hated, though, that Claire had to be caught up in it, as well. Maybe if she hadn't been trying to get away from there, she wouldn't have stumbled upon the Bay's borders. He nodded to Thistle Cloud, You're right, he acknowledged. I have no idea what was going through Majesty's mind... He was in love, I know, but there were better ways to handle the situation. It just seemed to stumble out of control so quickly before any of us seen it coming, he responded. We were blindsided. Well, at least he was, and it seemed several of his former pack mates had been as well. Either way, for now, it was the past and Beric was simply trying to live for today.

Thistle Cloud admitted she would like to see her children well-adjusted to the outside world and not cramped inside the den. Beric nodded, agreeing. I would go crazy if I was stuck in whole day after day, he said, smirking. Sure, they were good for naps and resting, but Beric preferred to spend the time he was awake away from the den. There was nothing cozy about it for him- it was just a hole in the ground that gave him a place to sleep away from the elements. Maybe you, Gyda, and the other women could have... a girls day... or something, he said, a little awkwardly. Did they have those? Show her around the territory and what's awesome about it, he added. Thistle Cloud had probably already tried that, though. She was a good Mom and knew what was best for her children.
Messages In This Thread
Taking the time for me - by Thistle Cloud - August 11, 2014, 08:13 PM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Beric - August 11, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Thistle Cloud - August 12, 2014, 08:45 AM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Beric - August 12, 2014, 09:42 PM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Thistle Cloud - August 12, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Beric - August 14, 2014, 08:06 PM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Thistle Cloud - August 15, 2014, 05:35 PM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Beric - August 18, 2014, 09:06 PM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Thistle Cloud - August 19, 2014, 11:48 AM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Beric - August 21, 2014, 06:48 PM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Thistle Cloud - August 22, 2014, 09:12 PM