Sea Lion Shores The First Step
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
"icelandic translation here"

Last Post for me :D

Thistle stared at the wolf in front of her and was disgusted with his attitude. He spoke of respect yet he had encroached on their land, had tried to cross the sea when there was a storm knowing full well he had a wife to provide for, she had nothing but contempt for him. And perhaps she was a bit harsh in her judgement not being thrilled with the opposite sex at the moment anyway, but regardless she would let him know what she thought. She brushed her muzzled across her husband’s side again "Þakka þér Kæri hjarta"

Thistle looked at the male in front of her again and spoke I am taking my leave now, but I will leave you with this Majesty. I think you are foolish and disrespectful and I hope you find your wife only because she needs closure. No one deserves a broken heart, especially a woman who is bearing your children. Why you walked across the water amazes me, the sea is her own mistress and you angered her and you should have known better. Good Day Majesty Former Alpha of the Isle She looked at him her words spoke with not reproach just quietly, but firm enough that he could hear her. Then with one last look, she turned and walked back towards her home.

Messages In This Thread
The First Step - by Majesty - August 16, 2014, 11:43 AM
RE: The First Step - by Thistle Cloud - August 16, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: The First Step - by Majesty - August 17, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: The First Step - by Ragnar - August 17, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: The First Step - by Thistle Cloud - August 17, 2014, 10:30 PM
RE: The First Step - by Majesty - August 18, 2014, 12:20 AM
RE: The First Step - by Ragnar - August 19, 2014, 08:35 AM
RE: The First Step - by Thistle Cloud - August 19, 2014, 11:27 AM
RE: The First Step - by Majesty - August 19, 2014, 04:31 PM
RE: The First Step - by Ragnar - August 21, 2014, 08:55 AM