Stavanger Bay Here I stand wearing my heart on my sleeve
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni

Thistle saw the male dip his head and she chuckled in her throat. I will not look at it if you do not want me too, but I must tell you if it starts to itch, or smell funny or hurt you have to let me take a look at it, that could be an infection and it could kill you. There is no shame in asking for help when you need it. Then she grew silent her tail swishing gently across her legs with a gentle sound.

Thistle had often wondered how the fates had determined she and Ragnar would be lovers and then mates. But she had realized just recently that she had no control over it, and it hurt ot think of anything differently. Her lips twitched at his admonish-en. that is good then. Hopefully it will not fester. Thistle raised her brow at his words a wolverine that is admirable. she was not being rude, she was being truthful it was admirable and she didn’t really care if it wasn’t true, who was she to judge someone based on the false hoods that fell from their lips.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Here I stand wearing my heart on my sleeve - by Thistle Cloud - August 19, 2014, 12:04 PM