Phoenix Maplewood I once ate a Twix bar with the wrapper on it
88 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
He turned to see his cousin approaching, his tail breaking into exuberant wagging. She had hardly changed at all, at least at a glance; when he drew closer, he'd see the lines and wear of age and stress and grief—but that was to be expected. On the whole, she was the same Dawn as she had been before. And it had been so long. . .

Hi, Dawn! Timberlake exclaimed, trotting toward her and extending his muzzle to touch her chin in affection. Last he'd seen her, he was just a gangly youth of three or so moons. Now, he was at least her height if not more, and it felt weird to be on the same plane as his elder. Time sure did fly!

He pulled back, eyes glittering amber. Congratulations, he said warmly, grinning. Pups! I'm so happy for you! The already-large Sameth family would grow that much bigger, and that was cause to celebrate.

The two of them spent some time together reminiscing, Timberlake awash in the happiness of reunion—and the hope of meeting again, and soon.
Messages In This Thread
I once ate a Twix bar with the wrapper on it - by Timberlake - February 29, 2020, 08:51 AM
RE: I once ate a Twix bar with the wrapper on it - by Dawn - February 29, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: I once ate a Twix bar with the wrapper on it - by Timberlake - February 29, 2020, 08:47 PM