[m] water that i crave
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris
I never realized how hard it was to play a female character, to put myself in the shoes of a woman so to speak... forgive me, I am learning as Nerian is

As am I now... Nerian lifted her jaw line into his kisses and closed her eyes, The smell of the ocean and the smell of Ragnar both those things enthralled her. When she was close him she could find no fault in him, though he claimed he was a man of many faults as many as the gods at the very least. She could find no reason to be mad at or be angry with this Viking, the heathen, her husband...

Wife... was a new title and one acceptable to her god except by those like her whom had taken an oath. She took a new oath that day. and thought she would never again be Priestess Nerian she could at least be accepted by god as Wife Nerian, Cleric Nerian. A step down from the pedestal she had once chosen to stand upon. She had been told her god allowed that, so she was content her god was, if not happy, then accepting of her choices. If she had a temple she would pray upon this, but right now even these thoughts ebbed from her mind

Ragnar's expert nibbles turned her legs to rubber she could barely hold her own weight up her body felt warm and was that dizzy or tingly. Nerian was overcome with the need to see into his eyes, the eyes that could bore into her soul even when they were nearly worlds apart.

The lithe female shifted away from him and ducked herself under his chin pressing herself against his chest before she stood and backed up a single step; in doing so now she faced him.

Nerian touched her cheek to his her tongue reaching out it flick to barest tips of the hair below his ear tasting him while leaving herself wanting for more. Nerian opened her grey eyes and looked into his Caribbean Blue ones. She didn't speak she just enjoyed the feeling and electric air between them.

Messages In This Thread
[m] water that i crave - by Ragnar - August 17, 2014, 10:00 PM
RE: water that i crave - by Nerian - August 17, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: water that i crave - by Ragnar - August 18, 2014, 07:49 AM
RE: water that i crave - by Nerian - August 19, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: water that i crave - by Ragnar - August 21, 2014, 10:42 AM
RE: water that i crave - by Nerian - August 22, 2014, 09:44 PM
RE: water that i crave - by Ragnar - August 23, 2014, 07:09 AM
RE: water that i crave - by Nerian - August 27, 2014, 11:05 PM
RE: water that i crave - by Ragnar - August 29, 2014, 09:12 AM
RE: water that i crave - by Nerian - September 04, 2014, 06:17 AM
RE: water that i crave - by Ragnar - September 11, 2014, 06:07 AM