Noctisardor Bypass Oh no, I've caught the BEES
67 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
Wait wat, no. MANIPULATE TIME MOAR ON MY BEHALF, I DEMAND  XD
Hehehe, no, thankye mom!  ;)  As a reward, I give you...this brat.  Oops.

Brouhaha was in a sulk. She'd been hearing about all this MURDER and MAYHEM for freaking forever, she'd've sworn, but had yet to see hide nor hair of it and in the meantime was still being expected to stay put at home behaving and everything. Uuuugggghhh! Her brothers weren't being kept nearly as much of an eye on, to add insult to injury. Brou had been venting her feelings at all this monstrous unfairness by furiously digging a hole to China in one old den's corner. Among other...creative endeavors.

By now her excavation project had reached some impressive dimensions, and she'd even created a little mostly-hidden room in one part, just past the sharp turn and blind corner portion. But she didn't want to stay down in the dark and dust forever, and so with a liberal smear of dirt across her nose she emerged once more into the watery winter sunshine, blinking as her eyes adjusted. Her formerly-airplaned ears perked up and her tail started to lift as she spotted a figure approaching, silhouetted against the white groundcover, but her ears and tail flattened right back down in disgruntlement along with her drooping head as her attentive nose identified the figure at the same time her eyes adjusted. Oh. She'd seen far too much of this wolf's face in recent history. She'd really hoped it would be someone more exciting. And, y'know, less rules-y. Booooo! She barely made any effort to inject any enthusiasm into her voice: Oh. Hi, Mom. But she did restrain herself from actually grumbling aloud. At least for now.
Messages In This Thread
Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Arbiter - March 04, 2020, 01:00 AM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Brouhaha - March 06, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Arbiter - March 11, 2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Brouhaha - March 21, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Arbiter - March 26, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Brouhaha - April 01, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Arbiter - April 03, 2020, 02:10 AM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Brouhaha - April 15, 2020, 02:22 AM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Arbiter - April 16, 2020, 02:07 AM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Brouhaha - April 29, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Arbiter - June 14, 2020, 07:59 PM