The Glowing Red Eyes
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam

Hawkeye saw something move at the corner of her eye and stopped her lazy walk. She rotated her head to look at the white-tipped black female trotting toward her and let out a slight growl in the shock. It irritated her that she couldn't hear but the loudest noises from her right ear, but it was safer walking the borders with her left ear facing outward.

The petite female politely introduced herself as "Vires" with a bow. Hawkeye nodded her head, not in a form of disrespect, but it was her way of returning and acknowledging what she had been given. The black wolf looked into the strangely bright blue pools of the other female. "I am Hawkeye. Do you follow Atka or Sos, Vires?" Hawkeye figured Atka, and maybe a Loco'en with how quiet the wolf seemed to be.

The large female's ears began to hum, as if locusts had taken residence in them. A whisper of Bade'un came from her right ear, and, suddenly, the noise stopped. Hawkeye turned her head in shock to find no one there, but returned her attention to Vires and sat, awaiting her answer.
set by sophie
Messages In This Thread
The Glowing Red Eyes - by Hawkeye - October 07, 2013, 01:15 PM
RE: The Glowing Red Eyes - by Vires - October 11, 2013, 11:48 AM
RE: The Glowing Red Eyes - by Hawkeye - October 11, 2013, 02:06 PM
RE: The Glowing Red Eyes - by Vires - October 12, 2013, 11:34 AM
RE: The Glowing Red Eyes - by Hawkeye - October 14, 2013, 02:53 PM
RE: The Glowing Red Eyes - by Vires - October 15, 2013, 07:54 AM
RE: The Glowing Red Eyes - by Hawkeye - October 15, 2013, 12:52 PM
RE: The Glowing Red Eyes - by Vires - October 16, 2013, 12:26 PM
RE: The Glowing Red Eyes - by Hawkeye - October 22, 2013, 12:13 PM