Wild Berry Meadow tiptoe on my heart
12 Posts
Ooc — Van
Thank you for getting this up <3
           Travel north had been... less than ideal. It was nothing she couldn't handle, of course - Noor wolves were hardy, and Marley was no exception. Still, her muscles ached and her stomach rumbled and she knew she'd lost some weight. Such was the life of a lone wolf, she supposed. Though it was far, far better than what she had come from. 

"Marla Noor, submit!"

"Marla, you must obey them."

"Do you want me to rip your ear the rest of the way off, bitch?"

Needless to say, if she was ever called by her birth name again, she thinks she might throw up. If she ever saw another Noor wolf, she definitely would. Leaving had been the best decision she had ever made in her entire life. 

Her introspection was cut short, as usual, by external factors. The young wolf's nose twitched as it caught scent of something sweet on the wind. Something edible, the scent told her, and so she took off toward it, achy muscles and sore paw pads forgotten in the face of finally getting some food in her stomach. 

She wasn't sure how the berries had grown this early in the season, but she wasn't going to complain. The only thing she might have a problem with was the dark figure already present in the field, apparently with the same mindset she had. 

"Are these all for you or are you cool with sharing a little?" she called, tilting her head to the side and scanning over the other young wolf.
Messages In This Thread
tiptoe on my heart - by Astaroth - March 18, 2020, 08:40 PM
RE: tiptoe on my heart - by Marlow - March 18, 2020, 09:07 PM
RE: tiptoe on my heart - by Astaroth - March 18, 2020, 09:42 PM
RE: tiptoe on my heart - by Marlow - March 18, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: tiptoe on my heart - by Astaroth - March 18, 2020, 10:10 PM
RE: tiptoe on my heart - by Marlow - March 18, 2020, 11:06 PM
RE: tiptoe on my heart - by Astaroth - March 18, 2020, 11:32 PM
RE: tiptoe on my heart - by Marlow - March 18, 2020, 11:45 PM
RE: tiptoe on my heart - by Astaroth - March 19, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: tiptoe on my heart - by Marlow - March 19, 2020, 08:21 PM
RE: tiptoe on my heart - by Astaroth - March 19, 2020, 09:35 PM