The Sunspire Fear of living and loving what's that called again?
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace strode down the mountain side his limp barely there now as time moved on. It had been a couple weeks and he was almost healed. There were still days that he ached, and there was still times he could not exert himself too much without causing some serious issues, but otherwise he was good. He smelled the sea, he continued on and came upon a petite she wolf and gave one warning growl.

He stalked near her standing heads and shoulders above her, and probably well over 60 pounds heavier, his was all muscle though and he stood looking at her his posture threatening, but he didn't attack her not yet, she was so tiny he didn't want to hurt her and spoke quietly If i were you i'd take that tiny body over that border line this instant before I help you across it. His frosty blue eyes were narrowed and his breath came out of his maw with a huff. She smelled like the sea not the creek, and she clearly had been running, away from something perhaps.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Fear of living and loving what's that called again? - by Jace - August 21, 2014, 10:13 PM