The Sunspire Fear of living and loving what's that called again?
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace raised a brow, as he watched her virtually back herself into the tree, and he swallowed a laugh. Now, was not the appropriate time to laugh at the poor girl. She was obviously scared to death.

Jace shook his head and spoke softly still Gods go ahead and stand up. I'm not going to attack you, you're no bigger than a minute, that would not be a fair fight. Up you get. Let's start this again, okay, now that you are away from my borders, though you could be further. I am Jace, This is the sunspire. he pricked his ears forward letting her speak her name if she wished, but he kept his maw shut and then on a second thought he sat down a grimace moving across his maw for a second when he over extending the sore leg.

Jace stared at her with surprise on his face, first she crossed his borders and now she wanted his plants, what the hell. He couldn't just be offering the herbs all willy nilly to anyone. First what were you running from. I don't take lightly to any males forcing themselves at a woman if that's what it was, i'll gladly take care of that for you if that is the case. Secondly, tell me this why should i let you have my plants? when you trespassed? even if it was not meant to happen?
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Fear of living and loving what's that called again? - by Jace - August 21, 2014, 10:32 PM