The Sunspire Fear of living and loving what's that called again?
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris
damn it you keep distracting me from Ragnar and Thistle :D :D :D

Nerian sighed and relaxed then curled her body out from the tree and stood, backing up a few more paces for good measure.

He gave her his name and so she returned the favor pausing in her words to assess his expression then then quickly his body I am ... Nerian

Her eyes flowed over his body but she was not appreciating his masculine form indeed she did not see that at all, she looked for wound or injuries are any reason that lead to his pained expression. Her eyes flicked back and forth for a moment as she replayed the initial encounter in her head, was there a limp? she wasn't sure....

Nerian frowned, he offered her protection and in the same sentence repudiation. um.. well I was not running from a male per say. She doubted when the time came any wolf could protect her from the fate she had willingly signed up for and yet didn't want. But.... the plants in exchange for them I could help you. Nerain tipped her head just slightly hoping he would indulge her with information on his wound. Any distraction from what she had been running from was a welcome one.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fear of living and loving what's that called again? - by Nerian - August 21, 2014, 11:02 PM