The Sunspire Fear of living and loving what's that called again?
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
*sorry my charries tend to be distracting lol*

Jace dipped his muzzle, well met Nerian Jace didn't notice physicalities most of the time either, just cause he preferred to know another on a more intuitive level.

he watched as she looked for wounds and he spoke softly you will see naught but scars I'm afraid no seeping wounds do I bear The outward wounds had long since healed, the only one now was deep in his chest and leg.

Jace shook his head there's no help you can give me the wounds inside. but you can take what you will, but leave enough for our healers and don't tresspass anymore. I Wont be able to be kind next time. he was probably too kind this time around, but well she had been running scared, and the obsidian dark angel had a weakness for females being raise by a wonderful mom with a perfect sister.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Fear of living and loving what's that called again? - by Jace - August 21, 2014, 11:15 PM