The scars that are too fresh
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
The larger wolf shook her head. "No, I haven't met him yet. There are so many new scents here and I try to avoid everyone for the most part. I am sorry he came here to die, but I would definitely want to spend time with my own father before he passed. We have a saying in the gypsy pack: 'Who has lived a good life has a good death.' I am sure your father will have a good death — he seems like a good man." Hawkeye was not sure if her words would help or not, but she desired them to be true. Her thoughts landed on Pied for a moment, and she knew Pied's death had to be somewhat good, whether it was that she had healthy babies or that she went on to something better.

A smiled touched the girl's scarred face. She thought of her time with Ferdie at his home. Maybe she could find love again, but she wanted to take things slow. She chuckled when Blue said taking the wrong path can lead to the right one. "Yea, I definitely took the wrong path the first time around, and now I have an ex who likes dudes and chicks and two stubborn and weird kids." Hawkeye realized how fucked up things really were in her life, but she didn't mind. She got herself into the mess, and now she could either fight against it and be in even more distress, or just go with things and be at somewhat peace with it.

Now a weak smile appeared. "I like you and Kisu, and I also met a Finley I like, but... well, I established the pack, and it's all I am good for now. I am unwanted. I don't get asked my opinion on anything, I have no importance. The pack wouldn't be here without me, but it's doing fine without me now." Her words sounded depressing, but no one could deny the fact that they were true. Hawkeye was a ghost in the world she created, and she wanted to be someone who mattered.
Messages In This Thread
The scars that are too fresh - by Hawkeye - August 02, 2014, 04:38 PM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Blue Willow - August 02, 2014, 04:51 PM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Hawkeye - August 02, 2014, 04:58 PM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Blue Willow - August 02, 2014, 08:06 PM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Hawkeye - August 04, 2014, 11:29 AM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Blue Willow - August 11, 2014, 03:56 PM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Hawkeye - August 14, 2014, 05:03 PM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Blue Willow - August 15, 2014, 09:45 AM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Hawkeye - August 15, 2014, 10:05 AM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Blue Willow - August 15, 2014, 10:11 AM
RE: The scars that are too fresh - by Hawkeye - August 15, 2014, 10:48 AM