Firefly Glen Light the Shadows
166 Posts
Ooc —
Wow. This guy was totally taking this much better than she could've imagined he would. Lenny's posture relaxed a bit and she offered him an easy smile, tail swishing behind her. Now that she knew that he wasn't going to tear her ear off for ramming into him, she could get down to the business of knowing him. 

A rather undignified snort of laughter escaped her when he presented an "it'll buff out." "Let's hope so. I'd hate to permanently damage a handsome guy because I was being an idiot," she responded, tone breezy and lighthearted. He was handsome, objectively - large, healthy, unique colors and eyes that were the exact opposite of her own. 

"I was having fun," she stated, tail still swishing behind her and silver eyes crinkled in a smile. Busy games like these were enjoyable, if not a bit sad. She had her sibling back, and a new pack - she shouldn't still be attached to these creature comforts like she was. And then he gave her his name, and her smile twisted just a bit into a smirk. "Well, that's perfect then. It's like fate. Too bad my name isn't Crash or something like that." She laughed again, then turned her full attention back to him. "I'm Lenny. It's nice to meet you. I swear I'm not usually this much of a moron."
Messages In This Thread
Light the Shadows - by Collision - March 29, 2020, 10:54 PM
RE: Light the Shadows - by Valencia - March 29, 2020, 11:09 PM
RE: Light the Shadows - by Collision - March 29, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Light the Shadows - by Valencia - March 29, 2020, 11:50 PM
RE: Light the Shadows - by Collision - March 30, 2020, 08:40 PM
RE: Light the Shadows - by Valencia - March 30, 2020, 09:04 PM
RE: Light the Shadows - by Collision - March 31, 2020, 06:49 PM
RE: Light the Shadows - by Valencia - April 07, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: Light the Shadows - by Collision - April 14, 2020, 01:54 AM
RE: Light the Shadows - by Valencia - April 14, 2020, 04:19 PM
RE: Light the Shadows - by Collision - April 26, 2020, 10:43 PM