The Sunspire Fear of living and loving what's that called again?
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace saw her frown and was momentarily confused at it. He hadn't meant to upset her, as far as he knew you couldn't heal anything on the inside, proof that he was no healer. His sister would probably know what to do about it, but he had all but refused most help with his chest wound preferring to just take it easy and soak it, and that was working perfectly fine, slow but fine.

Jace raised a brow, his smile curving into a boyish grin crooked and endearing, as was usual for him. Very well Nerian where's this plant you want me to eat? And my sister might kill me for letting you, but by all means you can make one poultice before you go if you must. I have a feeling you don't like to take without giving am I right? He then sat still not moving, just listening and waiting.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Fear of living and loving what's that called again? - by Jace - August 22, 2014, 08:10 PM