Whitefish River Some days are filled with wonder and adventure
149 Posts
Ooc — Keg

I'll be submitting an internal territory description for this hole Emrik keeps mentioning.... it's essentially a micro sinkhole from after the quakes

tag for reference :)

The gesture did not go unnoticed and Emrik looked down at his leg, lifting it and giving a little shake. "Almost back to 100%" He smiled, glad to be feeling like himself again. "Careful of a big hole down that way." Emrik offered a partial explanation, flicking his head down toward one of the main hunting trails. If the man wanted more details, he'd have to ask for them. But he did need to mention the hole to @Ira so should could warn others of the danger.

"Glad you're settling in well. The river was a shock to me too when I first arrived. But I couldn't imagine calling anywhere else home now." He shrugged, curious as to what the man meant by seeing the water from overhead, Emrik glanced toward the mountain range toward the east. "I take it you lived in the mountains then?"

Common

"Well, we'll just have to get to know each other a little better."

{0/5} | {0/5}
{1/5}
Messages In This Thread
RE: Some days are filled with wonder and adventure - by Emrik - April 01, 2020, 11:58 PM