Stavanger Bay Chasing the horizon
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle did not have very much like for this female at their borders. Firstly the woman was clearly not very respectful, though she was not overtly challenging either, and it wasn’t as if she was trying to gain entry, so there was no need to demand a show of some respect, though it would have been kind. Thistle would have certainly, done it, especially if she had a favor to ask or a wolf to seek.

Thistle tilted her head towards her husband, an Amazon. So this was what those women looked like. She had heard of such women of course. Women so strong and warrior like, they held contempt for all males, only using them for breeding purposes and slaves. She tilted her head wondering how her husband knew her, but kept the question for another time.

Thistle was trying to process the question, they had no wolves there with brown pelt that she could think of at the moment, was Atreyu brown? She thought perhaps Verrine may have been having trouble drawing him to the forefront of her mind. We have a couple brown and white wolves. I’m afraid I can’t offer you more than that, until I know why you seek him? Thistle did not even think of her step son, and she would not have given him up anyway, by threat of death. Unless Ragnar told her it was okay, she would protect that boy with her own life, just as she would protect her own.
Messages In This Thread
Chasing the horizon - by Manauia IA - August 18, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Thistle Cloud - August 18, 2014, 07:46 PM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Ragnar - August 19, 2014, 09:24 AM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Manauia IA - August 21, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Thistle Cloud - August 22, 2014, 09:52 PM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Ragnar - August 25, 2014, 06:19 AM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Manauia IA - August 25, 2014, 11:23 PM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Thistle Cloud - August 27, 2014, 11:53 AM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Ragnar - August 28, 2014, 11:13 AM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Manauia IA - September 01, 2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Chasing the horizon - by Thistle Cloud - September 02, 2014, 08:52 AM