The Sunspire Fear of living and loving what's that called again?
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

A poultice takes time to make, I could show your sister if you would let me or any other healers in your pack. It is a very useful thing as long as there are no open wounds it draws out the swelling and the toxins or 'bad things' that maybe in your muscles or blood. Truth be told she'd need a few days to dry the arnica but she was not looking to go home anytime soon, so finding shelter in another Pack would be nothing more then divine intervention.

When Jace spoke of taking without giving her heart broke, tears lashed the back of her eyes and she turned her head away abruptly. Nerian took without giving, poor Thistle Cloud there was a wolf whom gave and gave and took nothing in return. Nerian had taken much and given very little and here she was doing it yet again. Taking time from Thistle and the rest of the Pack only the fact she happened upon some useful plants was her saving grace

Nerian washed her face with a neutral expression, her emotional blockade before looking at Jace again not more tears no sorrow no fear no happiness. Sorry I thought I saw a Turmeric plant over there but no. They were however growing in a sheltered spot under the stone ledge behind you. They like warmth. I could show you if you want. I'll dig up one when I leave so that I can get it home quickly but you should eat some root now Nerian thought of the best place to grow it, Thistle showed her a great spot yesterday by a lavender patch, a natural wind break, but if it didn't survive they would still be here so she decided she would only take one

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fear of living and loving what's that called again? - by Nerian - August 22, 2014, 11:42 PM