oh happy day
<small><i>avatar by ash</i></small>
70 Posts
Ooc — Charmy

thanks for joining!

As she patrolled along the border, urinating every now and then to refresh the border markings, she found herself wondering what she would do, or say, if she happened to run into Dany any time soon. There was a part of her that wanted to absolutely rip into the other female for nearly causing a breakup between her and Turquoise. And then there was another part that… well… No. There was just that part of her that wanted to rip into the snowy colored female. There was no other part playing a part in that. The volcano simmering beneath her happy exterior gurgled a bit and Rivet had to fight to keep in the good mood she had started out being in.

She hadn’t been paying a whole lot of attention to where she was going due to allowing her thoughts to consume her mind, so she almost didn’t see the male in the distance. When she did finally spot him, she halted in her tracks, thrusting her ears forward and watching him carefully. Having been spending so much time taking care of her sick mate, Rivet was unaware of the newest members of the pack. But since the male was right at the borders, she wasn’t sure if he was a member of the pack or an outsider.

Raising her head and lifting her tail slightly, the Kappa began to stride toward the male. Stopping a little bit away from him, she continued to watch him. "Can I help you?" she asked from where she’d stopped. Her nose quivered as she sniffed at the air. His mixed scent made it difficult for her to pinpoint if he was an actual member of the pack or not. It was better to error on the side of caution, though, just in case. Rivet didn’t want to jump to any conclusions just in case he wasn’t a member of the pack.

Messages In This Thread
oh happy day - by Rivet - October 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
RE: oh happy day - by Warboy - October 12, 2013, 01:16 PM
RE: oh happy day - by Rivet - October 12, 2013, 01:42 PM
RE: oh happy day - by Warboy - October 12, 2013, 03:47 PM
RE: oh happy day - by Rivet - October 12, 2013, 04:02 PM
RE: oh happy day - by Warboy - October 15, 2013, 12:28 PM