Haunted Wood I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up
111 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
His response was a quick and firm one of denial and concern for her satiation. His words only caused an increased desire to stir from her stomach as instinct and consciousness battled one another. About to take another step forward she paused as more dirt fell from the pit wall. Followed by a white male. Upon his entrance into the pit, she retraced her steps back into the den unaware of his threat level.

The slender male approached the rabbit and sampled a small portion before looking towards her with vibrant red eyes. His muzzle was scattered in scars along with his shoulder and other areas scattered around his body. Along with a peculiar object attached to his ankle. He smiled towards her and it showed no cunning, but Ghidorah had smiled too.

Her hunger made the decision to limp forward. The feeling of embarrassment may be more painful than her injury or ache in her stomach. Typically in top condition, primped, clean and polished. Her pure white coat now covered in brown mud on her legs and underbelly. Bits of dirt scattered and smudged her back and face, her natural freckles blending in like additional markets of filth. Her appearance had always been an extension of who she was and even now continued as it represents her miserable state of being.

Limping out of the dark she looked down at the ground to the rabbit wanting to avoid eye contact with the male. Her tail was tucked and her small body kept low. This male might possibly be younger than her, but her size gave her the appearance of an abandoned pup. 

Keeping low the entire limp towards him, she made her way to the ground before him inches from the rabbit. She looked up at him to gain his approval, or lack thereof disapproval. "Thank you" she said softly before grabbing the rabbit. At first, she ate at her usual rate but soon increased her speed and botchery of the meat.
Cordelia's identity is currently unknown to the wolves of the Teekon Wilds. 
She is known by all as Corra.

Messages In This Thread
I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up - by Cordelia - April 05, 2020, 05:06 PM
RE: I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up - by RIP Clarence - April 05, 2020, 05:32 PM
RE: I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up - by Cordelia - April 05, 2020, 06:02 PM
RE: I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up - by RIP Clarence - April 05, 2020, 06:32 PM
RE: I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up - by Cordelia - April 05, 2020, 07:10 PM
RE: I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up - by Guardián - April 05, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up - by RIP Clarence - April 08, 2020, 02:19 PM
RE: I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up - by Cordelia - April 10, 2020, 09:52 PM
RE: I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up - by Guardián - April 11, 2020, 07:30 AM
RE: I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up - by RIP Clarence - April 17, 2020, 11:32 PM