oh happy day
3 Posts
Ooc —
In that instant, War longed for Row. He could almost feel her glide heavily against him before stepping forth to confront the female for the both of them. However, in the beat of a blink he was forced to reconsider. He had forgotten about the difference between now and then. Thus, he was forced to guess again. Perhaps his littermate would allow the black wolf to have its way with him on the grounds that politics were... well politics.

It was a dark thought to say the least, which gave War little trouble in letting it go. Shaking his square head slightly, the male slowly gathered himself to his feet. Swiveling his grey tail between his heels, his threw his copper gaze elsewhere. Without Rowtag he was hardly invincible.

"Yes," he answered. As if her stern voice required any further clarity. In spite of himself, War searched for Row out of the corner of his eye. Where was the eager bully when he needed her most. However, realizing that he was indeed on his own momentarily the hybrid spoke for himself. "I mean no I'm just waiting for my sister..."
Messages In This Thread
oh happy day - by Rivet - October 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
RE: oh happy day - by Warboy - October 12, 2013, 01:16 PM
RE: oh happy day - by Rivet - October 12, 2013, 01:42 PM
RE: oh happy day - by Warboy - October 12, 2013, 03:47 PM
RE: oh happy day - by Rivet - October 12, 2013, 04:02 PM
RE: oh happy day - by Warboy - October 15, 2013, 12:28 PM