Lost Creek Hollow are you worth your weight in gold? cause youre behind [m]y eyelids when i'm all alone
i'm a stitch away from making it
and a scar away from falling apart
66 Posts
Ooc — suledin
unfortunately, alamar seems more interested in continuing their conversation. he freezes for a moment, glancing up guiltily. i... i'm just a little nervous. it seems like the right thing to do, but we haven't really found anywhere, and it's... not really what i want, he just wants a place to feel comfortable, accepted. he feels a lot of things with alamar, but not those things; not when he's denied any hint of his companion's emotions in most situations. several times he'd thought he could leave, join a pack without him, but that had failed. and now they're here, and jaime is slowly accepting that alamar is a part of him in some irrevocable way. whether he wants it or not. i'm scared of it, but i don't know what else to do.
jaime is extremely expressive; other characters are welcome to notice any emotion referenced in his posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: are you worth your weight in gold? 'cause you're behind my eyelids when i'm all alone - by Jaime2 - April 11, 2020, 04:09 PM