Lost Creek Hollow are you worth your weight in gold? cause youre behind [m]y eyelids when i'm all alone
i'm a stitch away from making it
and a scar away from falling apart
66 Posts
Ooc — suledin
he doesn't know why alamar is apologizing, but honestly, it doesn't matter to him. in his mind, his companion has done nothing to require an apology. and he hates seeing that look on his face. sometimes he wishes he could curl around him and kiss it away, bring a smile to his handsome features. he wonders what alamar would do if he tried.
he isn't quite that bold, but he can't keep himself from reacting this time. i'm sorry, he echoes with a hint of guilt, a fading murmur as he leans forward to touch his nose to alamar's cheek. if there's any hint of rejection or discomfort, he'll quickly abandon the idea and retreat — otherwise, he lingers, nose trailing gently through alamar's fur.
jaime is extremely expressive; other characters are welcome to notice any emotion referenced in his posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: are you worth your weight in gold? 'cause you're behind my eyelids when i'm all alone - by Jaime2 - April 11, 2020, 04:43 PM