Lost Creek Hollow are you worth your weight in gold? cause youre behind [m]y eyelids when i'm all alone
i'm a stitch away from making it
and a scar away from falling apart
66 Posts
Ooc — suledin
he doesn't expect alamar's next move. it's stupid, but he'd almost expected the other male to move to his side, draw himself up over his back and continue things in the direction they'd seemed to be going. sometimes he forgets his companion can't do certain things. and in the next moment, he starts to doubt it'd been on his mind anyway.
alamar pulls him down easily, flipping them until jaime is on his back with the other's weight pressing against him. he gasps, air knocked from his lungs by both the impact and the warmth where their bodies are connected. his face flushes as he realizes exactly where that warmth is centered; alamar's belly, pressed right against... well, proof of exactly how this encounter is affecting him. nervous sea-glass eyes search for alamar's, knowing he'll notice.
jaime is extremely expressive; other characters are welcome to notice any emotion referenced in his posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: are you worth your weight in gold? 'cause you're behind my eyelids when i'm all alone - by Jaime2 - April 12, 2020, 01:56 AM