Overture Downs i know that you want one more night
15 Posts
Ooc — marsh
heavy breathing, a gulp, then more heavy breathing. he squints at both of them. one of them is slinking away. its finally sinking into him, what the medic boy said. offering to heal him. he slumps, shoulders shrugged in a sorry, my bad gesture.
damn, he says, before realising that he'd said it out loud and looking scandalised. sorry about that. i mean, thanks dude. that'd be cool. he laughs sheepishly, erratically. i'm just— y'know. all over the place. i need to stop rambling right about now, please.
the panic that had got its claws into him just a few moments before is completely gone. he's more himself, now, a delinquent who hasn't earned the blaze of self-assuredness in his eyes, or the rakish and cool slump of his posture. his skeptical face, boyish and sullen, is in dire need of a good beatdown.
Messages In This Thread
i know that you want one more night - by Alamar - April 10, 2020, 08:49 AM
RE: i know that you want one more night - by Whittaker - April 10, 2020, 10:27 AM
RE: i know that you want one more night - by Jaime2 - April 10, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: i know that you want one more night - by Alamar - April 10, 2020, 02:58 PM
RE: i know that you want one more night - by Whittaker - April 11, 2020, 02:59 AM
RE: i know that you want one more night - by Jaime2 - April 11, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: i know that you want one more night - by Alamar - April 11, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: i know that you want one more night - by Alamar - May 16, 2020, 06:22 PM
RE: i know that you want one more night - by Whittaker - April 12, 2020, 08:04 AM