Northstar Vale creatures like me
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha

About two weeks ago, she had given birth to her two beautiful pups. And recently they had opened their eyes. They were still blue for now, but they would change soon. She had a feeling they would either have her eyes or their biological father's. Or maybe one would have hers and the other would have Majesty's. She would have to wait.

Since they had the constant protection of their surrogate father, she left the den for the first time in a while. Her pups squealed in protests, but she quickly quieted them before taking a walk. She travelled outside of the territory, travelling into the forests near the bottom of the mountain to rest a bit before she returned back to the den.

Today, the forest was absolument magnifique. It was even more so after weeks of being inside, constantly berated by the squeals of her pups. The scarred wolfess tilted her head back to look at the canopy, nearly bumping into another female who was walking through the woods as well. "Ah, pardonnez-moi, mademoiselle."

Messages In This Thread
creatures like me - by Bazi - August 24, 2014, 07:05 AM
RE: creatures like me - by Erika - August 24, 2014, 08:35 PM
RE: creatures like me - by Adair The Forsaken - August 24, 2014, 08:51 PM
RE: creatures like me - by Bazi - August 29, 2014, 04:56 AM
RE: creatures like me - by Erika - August 29, 2014, 07:12 PM
RE: creatures like me - by Adair The Forsaken - August 30, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: creatures like me - by Bazi - August 30, 2014, 01:22 PM