Swiftcurrent Creek When it's all said and done
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Danica was graciously logical... almost too compromising. It worried Tuwawi to see her be so appeasing. Danica was leaving Swiftcurrent on demand and would leave the Sveijarns, too, if they asked it. It was as if all the fight, all the wind and gusto the brave she-wolf possessed, had been knocked out in a single and violent punch. And Danica, too loyal and kind, hardly put up a fight.

Tuwawi frowned, feeling her comrade's weight before parting. "No, no," the ember interrupted, not wanting Danica to misunderstand. "I don't want that. I don't want you to move on," she affirmed, hating Danica's flat tone and the emotional suppression it represented. Didn't she want to yell? Scream? Cry? Why did she accept this as fact? As her only recourse? Did she love Bazi that much? That she would leave without question, without keeping her nerve? Her spine?

"It was not unwise," Tuwawi told her. "Matters of the heart are better off with honesty. If Bazi cannot accept it, then she is not worthy of your companionship." It was Bazi who was unwise, the ember thought to herself; but Swiftcurrent's loss was the Sveijarn's gain. Her frown turned grim. "I worry for you, friend. You sound so distant... so objective." Tuwawi's low voice lingered pensively, "...so numb."
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
When it's all said and done - by Danica RIP - August 23, 2014, 06:08 PM
RE: When it's all said and done - by Tuwawi RIP - August 24, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: When it's all said and done - by Danica RIP - August 24, 2014, 01:08 PM
RE: When it's all said and done - by Tuwawi RIP - August 24, 2014, 03:12 PM
RE: When it's all said and done - by Danica RIP - August 24, 2014, 04:23 PM
RE: When it's all said and done - by Tuwawi RIP - August 24, 2014, 10:57 PM
RE: When it's all said and done - by Danica RIP - August 25, 2014, 09:40 AM
RE: When it's all said and done - by Tuwawi RIP - August 25, 2014, 05:58 PM
RE: When it's all said and done - by Danica RIP - August 25, 2014, 09:38 PM
RE: When it's all said and done - by Tuwawi RIP - August 29, 2014, 01:20 PM
RE: When it's all said and done - by Danica RIP - August 29, 2014, 11:37 PM