Firestone Hot Springs mystline
<i>"Sometimes there is no darker place than our thoughts, the moonless midnight of the mind."</i>
171 Posts
Ooc —
After the altercation at the Dragonwatchers' borders some nights ago, a reeling Koontz had retreated to her overlook. Ray had attempted to follow her but she had asked to be left alone with her thoughts. She had sat there for what felt like days on end, hashing the stormy night's events over and over in her head and agonizing over some of them.

Presently, she forced herself to clear her head and focus on something else; she had now spent far too much time caught up in her toxic thoughts. She loped down the decline leading away from the plateau, hoping that by keeping busy, she wouldn't stray right back into her dark and dreary thoughts. The sulfurous smell of the hot springs caught her attention and she followed it, thinking that a hot bath might help her relax.

She found many pools of warm water once there but she found the stench more off-putting than expected. While she stood there and contemplated taking a dip anyway, a flicker of movement drew her eye and she found herself looking at a black she-wolf with pale green eyes. Due to her frayed nerves and the stranger's similarities to Vilocity, a snarl exploded from Koontz's maw before she could even think about it.

As soon as she realized it wasn't Vilocity, she stopped. A beat of awkward silence ensued before she eventually said, "I'm sorry. I thought you were somebody else. I didn't mean to be rude." Her silver tail fell flat against her hind legs. "I'm Koontz," she offered, a note of apology still lacing her voice as she peered at the unfamiliar she-wolf.
Messages In This Thread
mystline - by Amekaze - October 12, 2013, 04:21 AM
RE: mystline - by Koontz - October 15, 2013, 10:51 AM
RE: mystline - by Amekaze - October 15, 2013, 09:42 PM
RE: mystline - by Koontz - October 16, 2013, 10:02 AM
RE: mystline - by Amekaze - October 16, 2013, 09:59 PM
RE: mystline - by Koontz - October 17, 2013, 10:31 AM
RE: mystline - by Amekaze - October 18, 2013, 03:44 AM
RE: mystline - by Koontz - October 19, 2013, 11:31 AM
RE: mystline - by Amekaze - October 20, 2013, 05:22 AM
RE: mystline - by Koontz - October 20, 2013, 05:47 PM
RE: mystline - by Amekaze - October 22, 2013, 03:00 AM