Morningside Cuesta first discovery
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
The Eizokusei stayed still, albeit carefully watchful, as surprise seemed to run its course--but in a breath, he seemed to settle, and receive her warmly enough for being a stranger who had just come upon him out of nearly-nowhere. By nature of her bearing, all experienced in approaching others and on a lifetime made largely of her passing acquaintances, she did not fret an ounce. Nice save, then, Jomyo replied, offering a gentle sway of her tail too. He was much better off here instead of splattered at the base of some cliff, after all. Legion didn't exactly have an experienced medic she could've pointed him towards had that been the circumstance she found instead..

I've heard it called Morningside Cuesta, she said, having picked this up in passing from locals, but she did not know the land's history well enough to speak more upon its finer details. I'm not sure why Morningside, exactly.. I'd hazard a guess and say something about the views here.. but Cuesta, I can definitely see. It can be surprisingly steep.. she smirked. The pack I run with, Legion, claims Noctisardor Bypass over there, she gestured towards the landmark in the distance, off towards the west. And I'm guessing you're new to the area, yeah? I'm Jomyo. she supplied.
Messages In This Thread
first discovery - by Malik - April 27, 2020, 04:21 PM
RE: first discovery - by Jomyo - May 03, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: first discovery - by Malik - May 03, 2020, 01:06 PM
RE: first discovery - by Jomyo - May 05, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: first discovery - by Malik - May 05, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: first discovery - by Jomyo - May 08, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: first discovery - by Malik - May 11, 2020, 03:40 PM
RE: first discovery - by Jomyo - May 16, 2020, 11:50 PM