The Heartwood Secret destroyers hold you up to the flames
80 Posts
Ooc —
Ah, so it wasn't a common thing for a wolf to have spots around here. That was good to know, and made his new friend all the more interesting. Chartreuse eyes crinkled in a smile as they continued on their trek. 

"I've never seen a fire, either," he acknowledged, touching his nose to the ash at his paws. "I've only seen the aftermath. But I want to see one, one day." That would be an excellent adventure - dangerous and frightening, but so cool! 

Do you like to explore too?

Tuvaq smiled at his newfound companion and nodded. "Yes, I do. I want to learn as much as I can about as many things as I can." And that included this burned forest with this stranger and his enchanting spots. Wings flapped overhead and Tuvaq tipped his muzzle back to watch the black bird as it alighted upon a branch above them. 

"Seems we've got an adventuring companion," he said with a small laugh, tail setting at a light sway around his hocks. "Do birds often follow you around or is this new?"
[Image: RT1niQT.png]
Tuvaq is travelling with Acheron, who can jump into any of his threads at any time ^^
Messages In This Thread
RE: Secret destroyers hold you up to the flames - by Tuvaq - May 05, 2020, 11:23 PM