The Heartwood Secret destroyers hold you up to the flames
133 Posts
Ooc — hela
Acheron considered Tuvaq's comment. He supposed fire would be kind of interesting to see, but he worried about how out of control it might be. What if it meant he had to run into the flames and rescue a member of his family? It sounds kind of dangerous to me, Acheron pointed out. Interesting as it might be to see, he wasn't really keen on dealing with things he had no chance of controlling. 

Learning about things, he could definitely understand, though. Yeah, I'd like to do that too. He had no intention of returning home any time soon. Seen anything interesting so far? he asked. He was curious about where Tuvaq had been before now. 

His gaze traveled back up to the bird when his companion asked about it and gave a shrug of his pale shoulders. This is new, he answered, looking back to Tuvaq. But I can't say that I would mind if it wanted to keep hanging around. The bird was kind of cool, and he wondered if he could come to learn more about it or if it would even stick around after this.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Secret destroyers hold you up to the flames - by Acheron - May 06, 2020, 12:03 AM