The Heartwood Secret destroyers hold you up to the flames
80 Posts
Ooc —
"Well, it would be, but that's part of what makes it so much fun," he told him, angling his ears toward the boy with a bright smile. "Besides, it's not like you'll probably ever see one. Not a big one anyway, that can kill a whole forest. Maybe a tree after lightning strikes it or something." The blond nudged his companion's shoulder amiably. "Don't worry too much about it."

Acheron asked about Tuvaq's discoveries so far, and the Anneriwok lit up. "I've seen so many interesting things," he gushed, tail wagging with a bit more ferocity. "Just the other day, I found these strange mushrooms beneath a log, and a wolf that liked to drink blood." That was a bit odd to most, he would assume, but not to Tuvaq. "And now I've found a spotted boy who is followed by a raven in an ash forest. It seems like there's so many adventures to be had in this place." His gaze turned up to the bird again and he studied it for a moment. "That seems like good luck."

Hazel eyes traveled back to meet navy and he tipped his head. "Are you from around here?" he questioned, attention now fully focused back on his pretty companion.
[Image: RT1niQT.png]
Tuvaq is travelling with Acheron, who can jump into any of his threads at any time ^^
Messages In This Thread
RE: Secret destroyers hold you up to the flames - by Tuvaq - May 06, 2020, 12:21 AM