The Heartwood Secret destroyers hold you up to the flames
80 Posts
Ooc —
They did not agree on the coolness of fire, which was alright. If everyone thought the same thing all the time, life would be boring. And, like Acheron, he had decided that it was something that probably wasn't worth worrying about anyway. 

"I'm assuming he'd drink blood from just about anything," Tuvaq reasoned in regards to the vampire he'd met in the woods. He wasn't a fan of plants, for sure, but Tuvaq assumed the spectre would've drank blood from normal animals too. That's what vampires did, right? 

I hope so. That was a glum statement. "Think about it this way. If it doesn't bring good luck, you can always make your own," he reasoned with a small smile, hoping to encourage. "There's so much out in the world to explore and so much to do. You can choose."

Oh, this boy was from a pack. Tuvaq hadn't paused to smell him or anything. But a river pack? That was interesting, too. "I don't have a pack," he responded breezily, offering the boy a smile. "Haven't been for a while now. But I prefer to travel a little; maybe later I'll settle down." He tilted his head to the side. "What's Kaistleoki like?" It was a fun word to say, he had to admit.
[Image: RT1niQT.png]
Tuvaq is travelling with Acheron, who can jump into any of his threads at any time ^^
Messages In This Thread
RE: Secret destroyers hold you up to the flames - by Tuvaq - May 06, 2020, 01:06 AM