The Heartwood Secret destroyers hold you up to the flames
133 Posts
Ooc — hela
Again, his eyebrows lifted in surprise. Anything? That was an odd thing to do. Why? And by anything...do you mean any kind of prey? He had to ask because just saying he would drink blood from anything implied, well, anything, and he wasn't sure he liked the idea of running into a wolf that wanted to drink his blood. 

But doesn't that kind of go against the whole premise of luck? he asked. It's not supposed to be something you can just control. It's supposed to be a force that works on its own, Acheron countered, his tone calm and curious. That was at least how he always understood it. He did agree with the rest of his statement, though. Yeah, that's my plan. I want to explore and see as much as I can. Leaving the pack was something he had also considered, but he needed more time to make that decision. It seems like that's what you've been doing too. A small smile curved his lips again. 

Acheron had never been without a pack, but he couldn't deny the appeal being on his own had. Now, that sounds like something I might want to try—being a lone wolf, he replied. It sounds free and interesting, he added. But he shrugged again at Tuvaq's question. It's okay, I guess. Pretty safe but kind of boring. Now he sounded like his sister but he would never tell her that.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Secret destroyers hold you up to the flames - by Acheron - May 06, 2020, 01:21 AM