Northstar Vale if you're too shy let me know
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
It wasn't long before two strangers arrived at the borders. The girl was - damn, she's beautiful asdfghjkl what the hEll no saarthal snap out of it and introduce yourself you idiot..ooh boy isn't too bad looking either - SAARTHAL..sorry. A wave of uncertainty swept over her...was she cut out for this? how long had it been since she'd been part of a pack, part of something more? and she didn't know anyone here - which wasn't really a problem, she supposed, she'd never found it hard to make friends but still... No. She had to snap out of it. You are NOT going to rot your life away. I'm not going to let you.
"I'm Saarthal," she said with an impish smile and a polite nod, tail sweeping her ankles in a gesture of respect. Empress, huh? She could deal with that. Being part of an Empire again...maybe it was her calling. She doubted this was a Roman thing but Empires couldn't be that different, could they? Maybe, this was a way back home. Whatever home was. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Empress Reiko. I am-" c'mon idiot, just say it, commit yourself to something for once, you can do it "-looking to join your pack. If you'll have me." Her gaze flickered to meet Reiko's eyes (she's really pretty?) and then after accidentally subtly not-checking-her-out, she dropped her eyes, embarrassed and looked at the other sorta cute wolf - she gave him a quick smile - then returned her attention to the Empress, posture deferent and respectful. Gosh, it had been so long since she did anything of the sort.
Messages In This Thread
if you're too shy let me know - by Saarthal - May 04, 2020, 06:15 AM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Reiko - May 04, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Collision - May 04, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Saarthal - May 06, 2020, 04:30 AM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Reiko - May 06, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Collision - May 06, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Saarthal - May 06, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Reiko - May 06, 2020, 10:40 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Collision - May 07, 2020, 09:50 AM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Saarthal - May 09, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Reiko - May 11, 2020, 09:09 PM