The Heartwood Secret destroyers hold you up to the flames
80 Posts
Ooc —
To be honest, Tuvaq didn't really think he could drink someone else's blood either, but he was suddenly aware that he did not mind at all if someone drank his. "Me neither," he agreed with a small smile on his maw. "Too metallic for my tastes." 

Ah, so it seemed that his companion agreed with him there. That was good - they saw eye-to-eye on a lot of things, he thought. Going with the flow was pretty much what Tuvaq did best. Things happened, and there wasn't much he could do about it. There was no point in dwelling on the past or worrying about what you could have done differently. 

Being balanced? That was an unfamiliar concept to the Anneriwok. But Tuvaq liked to not be in control, so perhaps that was why. "Maybe you could teach me a little about that balance stuff," he offered, because if there was one thing Tuvaq enjoyed more than complete freedom, it was learning. To his surprise, however, the spotted boy agreed to come with him on this grand adventure, which was... unexpected. Tuvaq hadn't thought he'd gain a traveling companion, except for maybe a loose one in Abaddon, but to have one that intentionally wanted to go with him and enjoy discovering and learning new things together? That was... interesting. Far more so than he thought it would be. "Maybe I could go with you?" he requested, tipping his head to the side. "It might help them to see that you're going with someone else. Besides, I want to see the river."
[Image: RT1niQT.png]
Tuvaq is travelling with Acheron, who can jump into any of his threads at any time ^^
Messages In This Thread
RE: Secret destroyers hold you up to the flames - by Tuvaq - May 06, 2020, 02:55 PM