Northstar Vale if you're too shy let me know
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
Of course, Saarthal remained completely oblivious to the other stranger's suspicion - just because she was dumb and had focused all her attention on Reiko, having slipped back into the flirtatious and easygoing persona which she'd practically lived in during her youth. Still, Reiko's little stutter was obvious enough and Saarthal glanced down at the ground, wondering if her once-over had made the leader uncomfortable. Perhaps a younger Saarthal would have continued brazenly with her flirtatious advances, sure in the knowledge that everyone knew she meant no ill - that she just wanted a little fun. But, well - things had been different ever since...and Saar simply collected herself, her eyes kept respectfully where it belonged. "Well, I'm just looking for a new home, really. I've been travelling for ages and figured I'd better settle down somewhere. Maybe find a girlfriend, just normal stuff." Damn, she hadn't been this honest in a long time. "Plus, you said this was an Empire. I was from an Empire too...not this one! but maybe it means I'll find my new home here." There was little else to offer. To be honest, Saarthal didn't have much she wanted from the pack...for now, she just wanted to be a part of one, be a part of, well, something. Plus, it didn't hurt that the leader was easy on the eyes even if she was pregnant and probably had a partner. Saarth wasn't picky. 
Messages In This Thread
if you're too shy let me know - by Saarthal - May 04, 2020, 06:15 AM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Reiko - May 04, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Collision - May 04, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Saarthal - May 06, 2020, 04:30 AM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Reiko - May 06, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Collision - May 06, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Saarthal - May 06, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Reiko - May 06, 2020, 10:40 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Collision - May 07, 2020, 09:50 AM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Saarthal - May 09, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: if you're too shy let me know - by Reiko - May 11, 2020, 09:09 PM