The Heartwood Secret destroyers hold you up to the flames
80 Posts
Ooc —
Tuvaq smiled when the boy didn't get his joke, but didn't correct him. "That'll work for me," he assured, tail swishing back and forth. This could be an entertaining little venture - seeing what would come from this. "I won't cause any trouble." Well.. that wasn't necessarily something he could promise, but Acheron didn't need to know that.

"Well, then I won't go too far off," he assured, eyes crinkled in a smile. "I understand the exploring thing. Itchy paws and all that." Gotta go while he still had the opportunity to. Before he'd get stuck in one place forever, either by age or pack status or sickness. Any number of things could happen. The bird flew off, and Tuvaq watched, mildly interested in the thing. It might be fun to chase. "Just call me when you're ready, okay?" he asked, turning attention back to the spotted boy. He'd sniff around in a few other places, but stay close enough that he'd be able to hear if Acheron called.
[Image: RT1niQT.png]
Tuvaq is travelling with Acheron, who can jump into any of his threads at any time ^^
Messages In This Thread
RE: Secret destroyers hold you up to the flames - by Tuvaq - May 08, 2020, 01:50 AM