Blacktail Deer Plateau Obliviousness isn't all that it's cracked up to be
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Curiosity could be easily picked up if someone had looked into the dark girl's eyes. She watched the smile that caused her smirk to widen into a smile of her own. Ferdie had made her feel affection in the most innocent of ways, at least towards a male that she was interested in romantically.

"I want you to ask me to leave..." Hawkeye said this more quietly and shyly than she had intended, but, either way, she had said it. At then he stepped forward and kissed the scars she felt marred her face in the ugliest way. She never felt that she was beautiful before, but now she knew she was unattractive.

When he nuzzled her, her legs became weak and she had to catch herself. She shuddered as his warm breath touched her. He then looked to the plateau, and turned to walk away. The dark female glanced at the place she had founded and called home, only to become the place she despised most.

Moving quickly to catch up to Ferdie, she panted a moment and looked into his eyes. "I can't just leave. As much as I want to... I can't. I have to speak to a few wolves before I go. I will catch up. This should only take a few hours."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Obliviousness isn't all that it's cracked up to be - by Hawkeye - August 25, 2014, 04:10 PM