Rising Sun Valley One Way Trigger
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
It was good news when Týrr agreed to meet the Sveijarns at the halfway mark. The kids would certainly be tired by then. She doubted they would have enough mouths to carry the kids the whole way and even it they could they were too large to transport via nape every league. It would be important for them to have a comfortable home to come back too, even if Tuwawi didn't have the time to meticulously dig out a new den the same way she had done with the first. "Perfect," she chirped as they began to walk.

Her den back at Swiftcurrent had been excavated beneath a small copse of young beech trees in the center of a little glen. A plush lawn and large boulders decorated their garden, and provided a safe-haven for the children to wrestle in. The sapling's hungry roots ensured little flooding and the deep, narrow burrow thwarted nefarious predators. A deer's skin lined the floor, but Tuwawi doubted they would be able to take it with them. "It has to be a dry place," she told him, "and I prefer soil to rocks or fallen trees." Some mothers tended to rear their young in a cave system, others beneath logs. Yet Tuwawi, born onto vast plains filled with sweet heather, adored the insulating qualities of the earth's loam. "A secret, safe place in the heart of this territory would be good... far enough away from water," for Tuwawi retained vivid memories of Kindre's tragic flood. "I am sure we will know it when we see it."

"But as for a title? Ahh, a name escapes me," even the world alpha felt foreign, let alone queen. "I am sure something will reveal itself in time."
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
One Way Trigger - by Tuwawi RIP - August 18, 2014, 07:27 PM
RE: One Way Trigger - by Tezcacoatl - August 19, 2014, 10:28 AM
RE: One Way Trigger - by Tuwawi RIP - August 21, 2014, 10:22 PM
RE: One Way Trigger - by Tezcacoatl - August 22, 2014, 10:33 AM
RE: One Way Trigger - by Tuwawi RIP - August 24, 2014, 05:17 PM
RE: One Way Trigger - by Tezcacoatl - August 25, 2014, 08:07 AM
RE: One Way Trigger - by Tuwawi RIP - August 25, 2014, 06:52 PM
RE: One Way Trigger - by Tezcacoatl - August 26, 2014, 11:43 AM
RE: One Way Trigger - by Tuwawi RIP - September 15, 2014, 11:49 AM
RE: One Way Trigger - by Tezcacoatl - September 16, 2014, 08:04 AM
RE: One Way Trigger - by Tuwawi RIP - October 04, 2014, 03:03 PM