Bearclaw Valley ce tissage d'événements
138 Posts
Ooc —
He didn’t rebuke her for all her fumbling and that in itself is an endearing thing; it warmed her to him in an instant and very much in the way she had seized a hold on Merrick taking her in, she grasps it. It was with a rapt attention that she listened in, though a certain hold up occurs; she does not perceive the aggression of Ursus just yet, instead furrowing her own brow at the notion that they are as they should be. Territorial, protective; how little she knows, but didn't think it should matter.

It is sidelined by the mention of the medicine den, however.

“Oh, you’ve already been storing things? That’s excellent. I’ve been trying to catalogue what we may find here to use. I hadn’t gotten to the storing part, yet,” she told him, this time having a better footing. “So you’ve been with Merrick for a while then, I take it? I’ve only met a couple of others so far, um, Skoll was the name of one. And then there were the others at the meeting that I saw.” She hadn’t branched out the way she had wanted to, adding, “I’ve mostly been exploring the valley, honestly.”
Messages In This Thread
ce tissage d'événements - by Phoebe - April 22, 2020, 02:33 AM
RE: ce tissage d'événements - by Evien - April 30, 2020, 01:31 AM
RE: ce tissage d'événements - by Phoebe - May 02, 2020, 07:06 AM
RE: ce tissage d'événements - by Evien - May 17, 2020, 07:22 PM
RE: ce tissage d'événements - by Phoebe - May 18, 2020, 10:56 PM
RE: ce tissage d'événements - by Evien - May 18, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: ce tissage d'événements - by Phoebe - May 18, 2020, 11:39 PM
RE: ce tissage d'événements - by Evien - May 18, 2020, 11:47 PM
RE: ce tissage d'événements - by Phoebe - May 28, 2020, 12:21 AM