Kintla Flatlands my heart will be blacker than your eyes.
77 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Aktaiê gazed down upon the other with eyes the color of the sea, her expression neutral and somehow motherly. She said nothing for a time, watching in silence as the female's posture sank submissively. When the other looked up, her glance searching, the siren had smiled inwardly — her thoughts her own, at least for the time being. Still, after the murmured words had fallen from her lips, Aktaiê's voice faded to another silence... perhaps longer than what was considered comfortable. But like the Sea, the Nereides were powerful in their patience; to the siren, it felt no more unnatural than breathing.

When no words were offered, the priestess sat, her head cocked. Her eyes swept over the stranger, noting her small stature and posture that broadcasted her insecurity. Finally, the siren spoke, her accent lilting. "We stand on neutral ground, sister," for all women were sisters, though some had forgotten their shared Mothers, "You are in no danger. Do you live nearby?" At this, Aktaiê's demeanor shifted slightly, eyes moving to search the landscape. Their camp was safe enough for now, but they would need to move on before a neighboring pack came posturing.
<style>.aktaie {border:none;} .aktaie span { font-weight:bold; color:#07ad6b; }</style>
Messages In This Thread
RE: my heart will be blacker than your eyes. - by Aktaiê - August 25, 2014, 02:15 PM
RE: my heart will be blacker than your eyes. - by Aktaiê - August 25, 2014, 10:01 PM
RE: my heart will be blacker than your eyes. - by Aktaiê - September 03, 2014, 11:39 PM