Greatwater Lake The Great Skua
the iron captain
53 Posts
Ooc — Ash
As he settled himself to eat, Akantha finally spoke, inquiring after his admittedly strange fishing technique. He placed the fish between he paws, nodded deeply toward her, and spoke, "Once I reached the rank of consort, an old eunuch taught me much of the ways of inland fishing, Μύστης Αγκάθι." With a pause, he thought back to that time in his life, many moon cycles ago. "He was not from the sea originally, though I believe he eventually came to love it as his home. He would take my consort group up the river a few times a month to practice."

Greyjoy could remember the old wolf, a grizzle old beast with sparkling green eyes, who liked to crack jokes and embarrass him. However fond his memories, the name of the eunuch escaped him just then. With a shake of his head, he finished, "I have used the technique in larger tide pools, though the sea fish are smarter than these, it seems." He then began picking into his meal, stripping away the scales with careful motions, taking bites of the flesh as it became exposed. Like Akantha, he did not prefer the taste of this inland fish, but it would sustain him until they return to their rightful place by the Sea.
Messages In This Thread
The Great Skua - by Akantha - August 25, 2014, 03:03 PM
RE: The Great Skua - by Greyjoy Orkwood - August 25, 2014, 04:45 PM
RE: The Great Skua - by Akantha - August 25, 2014, 05:38 PM
RE: The Great Skua - by Greyjoy Orkwood - August 25, 2014, 10:46 PM
RE: The Great Skua - by Akantha - August 25, 2014, 11:11 PM
RE: The Great Skua - by Greyjoy Orkwood - August 25, 2014, 11:32 PM
RE: The Great Skua - by Akantha - August 26, 2014, 08:28 PM
RE: The Great Skua - by Greyjoy Orkwood - August 30, 2014, 11:23 PM
RE: The Great Skua - by Akantha - September 06, 2014, 01:52 AM
RE: The Great Skua - by Greyjoy Orkwood - September 07, 2014, 09:55 PM