Bearclaw Valley ce tissage d'événements
138 Posts
Ooc —
She marveled inwardly at the fact that he had been here long before her—what knowledge he must have possessed about how it had come to be. Or at least the inner workings of such. She was eager to learn, so very eager to be apart of it all that she wasn’t sure where to begin other than what she already knew to do. So at least healing would be the common ground between her and him, as opposed to the others she had met, the warriors and guardians and the like.

“That sounds convenient,” she commented, now pondering on that. “And I’ve liked it here so far. The valley is very pretty, lots of things to do and see until I’ve learned all about it. Of course, I’m sure there’s always something to do here, which is why I figured I could help by taking up the trade I was taught.”

A thoughtful pause struck her then.

“Would it be too much trouble for you to show me your medicine den?‌‌ I’d like to contribute, when I can.” A small smile graced her features, crisp and clean and oh so very hopeful. But it faltered as she remembered herself—“Unless of course, you had something to do. I don’t want to impose.”
Messages In This Thread
ce tissage d'événements - by Phoebe - April 22, 2020, 02:33 AM
RE: ce tissage d'événements - by Evien - April 30, 2020, 01:31 AM
RE: ce tissage d'événements - by Phoebe - May 02, 2020, 07:06 AM
RE: ce tissage d'événements - by Evien - May 17, 2020, 07:22 PM
RE: ce tissage d'événements - by Phoebe - May 18, 2020, 10:56 PM
RE: ce tissage d'événements - by Evien - May 18, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: ce tissage d'événements - by Phoebe - May 18, 2020, 11:39 PM
RE: ce tissage d'événements - by Evien - May 18, 2020, 11:47 PM
RE: ce tissage d'événements - by Phoebe - May 28, 2020, 12:21 AM